< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.manifestcontent.net/" /> Manifest Content .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
manifest
Side of M@


PC


M@'s Links of Interest
  • Fark
  • Universe Today
  • NRO
  • The Onion
  • Warring Factions
  • Opinion Duel
  • Deviant Art
  • Communists4Kerry
  • Hitchens Web
  • Cagle's Cartoons
  • Word Detective
  • Victor Davis Hanson
  • RatherBiased
  • RatherGate


  • Other Things M@ Likes

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    M@'s Blogs of Note
  • The God of Typing
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Junkyard Blog
  • Instapundit
  • Punditchick
  • Evan Coyne Maloney
  • Protein Wisdom


  • M@ has a Blogroll



    Archives
    July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2005



    "The slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts" ~ George Orwell





    "An effective way to deal with predators is to taste terrible." ~ Unknown

    Listed on BlogShares




    Thursday, September 30, 2004

    Can't stop reading Democratic Underground


    Ah yes, the party of tolerance has a forum. And I am getting addicted to it. I think it is threads like this one.

    I will say that there are enough replies on this thread from people rightly telling the original poster that he is a moron to satisfy me that I don't have to go too far in to it.

    In other news, I am heading to the Perfesser's place to catch the debate tonight. I *might* update from there if something crazy happens and it is worth the effort, but I kind of think liveblogging hurts my ability to really make a close study of what is happening. If I blog in depth, it will be afterwards while watching it on C-span.





    posted by M@ at 7:02 PM   10 comments links to this post

    10 Comments:

    At 12:03 AM, Blogger kimberley said...

    god. that was painful to read. "i acted like a complete and total jackhole today and i can't WAIT to go online and tell the internet about it!"

    common sense, where have you gone?

     
    At 12:37 AM, Blogger M@ said...

    Yeah, idiots abound. At least there were people showing the proper scorn for it, that's all I can say. The best retort was that if the situation were reversed the thread would be how he was viciously attacked by a crazy right wingnut.

    I have to say, I don't think the hatin' is done. :(

     
    At 8:25 PM, Blogger jon said...

    free 2005 horoscope info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your free 2005 horoscope posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to free 2005 horoscope surfing LOL : )

    Jon

     
    At 4:44 AM, Blogger Nosey said...

    Nice blog I have one myself great idea get rich quick

     
    At 11:57 AM, Blogger Richpoo said...

    Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of card sports.

     
    At 4:14 AM, Blogger Jim Naka said...

    I've stumbled across your blog when I done some tiger toy research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
    here, keep up the good work! check out tiger toy

     
    At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is a good post. I have a site about real estate appraisal please look at it if you can.

     
    At 2:14 PM, Blogger Peter Dobler said...

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a affiliate sales program site/blog. It pretty much covers affiliate sales program related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
    At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice Blog about pet clothes. I also have a Blog/Website about pet clothes which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

     
    At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Among these magnificent benefits is the chance to be able to promote your business, any business,

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home



    button

    The Other Side

    Blogger Philosophy 101
    oldpeople
    Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?
    ~James Thurber

    Art & Literature Links
  • Bookslut
  • Digital Journalist
  • Artloggia
  • Getty Images
  • Musarium
  • Exquisite Corpse
  • Powell's Independent Bookstore
  • I, Orhan Veli
  • Wielding the Red Pen
  • Artcyclopedia
  • Luciferous Logolepsy
  • Wired for Books

  • Stolen Blogroll

    Escape Hatches
    Blogs For Bush



    orhan

    For Free:

    We are living for free;
    The air is for free,
    The clouds are for free.
    Hills and dales are for free;
    Rain and mud are for free;
    The outside of cars,
    The entrance to movie houses,
    The store windows are for free;
    It is not the same as bread and cheese,
    But salt water is for free;
    Freedom will cost you your life,
    But slavery is for free;
    We are living for free,
    For free.

    ~Orhan Veli~

    powered by coffee, cigarettes & this guy, who works for peanuts.

    Powered by Blogger